Monday, July 20, 2026

FY2026 Materials in Review

Submitted by Meredith Causey

Despite our very challenging and unprecedented year in the Materials Department, we continued to work hard to provide new materials to our patrons. Here are some fun FY2026 facts:
  • Orders Placed: 966
  • Invoices Paid: 7,072
  • Books Received: 45,667
  • Items Processed: 48,552
  • Items Repaired: 2,510
  • Items Cataloged: 50,221
  • Interlibrary Loan Requests Received: 4,327
  • FCPL Items Loaned Through Interlibrary Loan: 1,459

Fiscal Year 2026 Materials Budget: $1,172,183.32
Unspent Amount: $0.01

Not Shown:
Bookmobile spending: 0.08%
We spent $106,603.58 for Denmark materials out of the Denmark County Impact fees during the FY2026 fiscal year. 


Check out the top FY2026 Circulating Titles here!

Top Databases used FY2026:
  • BookFlix - 288 average users per month, 3,456 total sessions
  • AtoZdatabases - 159 average users per month, 11,541 total searches performed
  • Britannica suite - 100 average users per month, 1,198 total sessions
  • Morningstar - 2,121 total sessions
  • New York Times online: 6,637 onsite sessions, 35,008 offline sessions, 166,347 page views
  • Libby eMagazines - 103,869 checkouts (The New Yorker had the most checkouts every month).
  • Tutor.com - 1,563 live one-to-one tutoring sessions
  • Wall Street Journal online - 1,118 active users, 49,483 page views
Did you read or listen to one of these?!

Top circulating eBooks of FY2026:
Title - # of checkouts
Title - # of Checkouts

7 comments:

  1. This is fascinating, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the "to the penny" is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is all kudos to Molly and her amazing OverDrive spreadsheets! Two years in a row!

      Delete
  3. I agree with Adrianne "to the penny" :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is amazing!! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you all are rock stars! One penny? Incredible! I love eAudiobooks, and I guess I'm not alone...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are not alone, Sara! I'm right there with you! :)

      Delete