Submitted by Cristie Edmondson
Every year at Staff Day we recognize FCPL employees who have reached specific service milestones.
This year the following employees will be receiving their 20 Years of Service Awards!
20 YEARS OF SERVICE
Andrea DelValle
Information Services Supervisor, Sharon Forks Library
"I've worked in libraries since high school, but I started as a Circulation Assistant at FCPL in 2005. Since then, I worked in Youth Services, as a Circulation Supervisor, and now as the Information Services Supervisor at Sharon Forks. I enjoy spending time with my two grown daughters Elena and Isabella, my boyfriend Mike, my dog Minka and my grand-dog Juno. We enjoy the outdoors, hiking, gardening, shopping, and playing music. I also enjoy painting, listening to true crime podcasts, reading (obviously) and working on puzzles in my free time."
Cristie Edmondson
Human Resources Specialist, Administrative Offices
"I had an unplanned landing at FCPL 20 years ago...the marketing company I worked for relocated to Portland. Walking into my interview for a 20 hour part time position I had no idea I was starting what would be my career. Undoubtedly this has been one of the largest blessings for my family and I. I am able to serve the community I grew up in and work at a place that still allows me to be available for my family. When not at work I spend every moment possible with my husband, Lee. We have 3 girls (Heidi, Zora and Sierra) who are always the center of our lives even as they get older. Those who know me well know I am either on a trip or planning a trip. We spend a lot of time on Weiss Lake in AL, the beach, Dollywood and our favorite, Disney World."
Congratulations!!!!
ReplyDeleteWe're so thankful you are here at FCPL, Cristie! Congratulations!!!
ReplyDelete