Thursday, February 18, 2021

Party Palooza by Leslie Marinelli

 

We’re excited to share that Post Road is currently hosting another virtual “party room” to help our patrons celebrate and learn about several February holidays. The “Post Road Party Palooza” is available now and easily accessible through the rotating banner on the FCPL website or the events page. Just click on a carnival wheel segment to access online content related to that holiday, including read-alouds, games, crafts, songs, and educational videos. New content is being added daily.





 

2 comments:

  1. I love this! I explored Random Acts of Kindness Day and discovered two new books to order for my nephew's children. Thank you Leslie and Sara for the stories on kindness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Anna! The read-alouds are my favorite part too. I can't wait for patrons to see the National Love Your Pet Day content! (I'm adding it tomorrow.)

      Delete