Thursday, February 4, 2021

We Make a Difference

One of FCPL's patrons who is using our Curbside pickup left a very nice thank you note:

 Thank you so much for working during the pandemic. You really make a difference. I will be able to read because of you. I am able to follow my passions because of you. Giving books to the public is an amazing thing to do. It's magical that we get to read books during the pandemic. And you make it happen. I look forward to seeing you. Please remember how much we appreciate you.

As people spend more time at home limiting their exposure to other people, books are a vital escape and absolute joy for our county residents who love their libraries. Thank you to everyone for continuing to offer Curbside pickup while we are also serving patrons in the building.

2 comments:

  1. That was very nice.

    Diana
    HP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is a link to Paula's FCPL Facebook posting Thankful Thursday with so many lovely comments from patrons.

    https://www.facebook.com/forsythpl/photos/a.215826295104284/3924918344195042/

    ReplyDelete