Tuesday, May 25, 2021

App Suggestions

 IT is going to be taking a look at the FCPL mobile app with an eye towards improving and redesigning the app. If you have any thoughts or suggestions, please feel free to share them in the comment section of this post, by submitting a ticket, or by emailing IT. I cannot make any promises that your suggestions will be implemented, but we appreciate any feedback.


You can download the current app in the Apple App Store or Google Play Store. Direct links can be found on our website here: https://www.forsythpl.org/Mobile-APP


-Nicholas

1 comment:

  1. I know it used to be where patrons could renew 5 items at a time. Some patrons didn't realize that they had to go to the next page to see more of their items and renew more. Also, I believe that patrons could change that number to see more of their items on one page and they didn't know that either. I wonder if there is anything that we could do to improve that?

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete