Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Staff Vaccine Survey (Round #2)

 Submitted by Nikki Watkins


Thanks to everyone who participated in the staff survey.  The results from round 2 are below.



1.  Please mark the response below that applies to you:
 Response TotalResponse PercentPointsAvg
No responses were entered for this question.  
I have received two doses of the Pfizer/BioNTech or Moderna vaccine or one dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine.Response equal to 758575%n/an/a
I am in the process of being vaccinated (have a vaccine appointment and/or have received one of two shots).Response equal to 111311%n/an/a
I plan to be vaccinated soon.Response equal to 444%n/an/a
I do not plan to be vaccinated for COVID-19.Response equal to 565%n/an/a
I have not decided whether I will be vaccinated.Response equal to 565%n/an/a
Total Respondents (For this Question)114100%
 
View conditional responses (if applicable)  View individual responses to this question  
 2.  Primary work location:   [not a required response]
 Response TotalResponse PercentPointsAvg
No responses were entered for this question.  
CUResponse equal to 171817%n/an/a
HPResponse equal to 121312%n/an/a
HQResponse equal to 283128%n/an/a
PRResponse equal to 171917%n/an/a
SFResponse equal to 262826%n/an/a
Total Respondents (For this Question)109100%

No comments:

Post a Comment