Submitted by Alicia Cavitt
In October, Sharon Forks Library offered aspiring entrepreneurs a chance to meet with successful small business owners and professionals in finance and marketing in a three-part series called Turn Your Passion Into Profit - Home-based Business Series.
I hoped the program could be a springboard for people interested in starting their own businesses and it turned out I only had to wait a few months to see the impact. One of our program participants visited Sharon Forks this week to show me the promotional materials she created to advertise her new business, Pediatric Therapy Specialists of Atlanta, and say thanks to FCPL for organizing the series.
In addition to working with patrons with language difficulties, Pediatric Therapy Specialists of Atlanta work with young people who have oral motor difficulties including issues with speaking, feeding, and swallowing.It’s always exciting to be able to help FCPL patrons pursue their own dreams and I am especially thrilled that we were able to assist someone who is doing something so meaningful for our community.
This is a terrific story. Thank you for sharing!
ReplyDelete