Friday, January 30, 2026

Staff Hobby Spotlight: Sara Baggett-Preston

Submitted by Brooke West

Our Staff Hobby Spotlight continues with Sara Baggett-Preston, Youth Specialist at Post Road Library...


Catch up on the entire Hobby Spotlight blog series HERE

4 comments:

  1. Me too Sara! Where is your favorite place to camp around here?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sara Baggett-PrestonFebruary 2, 2026 at 1:10 PM

      For closest proximity, we like Shady Grove on Lake Lanier. It allows for shorter trips with maximum leisure time. For Georgia State Parks we like Fort Mountain and Cloudland Canyon. For tent camping with no electric, we love Lake Conasauga. But the most fun camping we've had was at Albert Sleeper State Park, on Lake Huron in Michigan.

      Delete
  2. I'm also interested in your favorite place to camp! I used to love camping, but it's been years and I'd love to get back into camping again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What kind of camping do you like, drive-in with electric or hike-in primitive?

      Delete