Thursday, December 21, 2023

Over and Under the Snow Book Walk

By Kayla Bolton

From now through December 27, Hampton Park will be hosting a book walk highlighting Over and Under the Snow by Kate Messner, with illustrations by Christopher Silas Neal. 

The Youth Services staff have been working around the clock to turn the Meeting Room into a winter wonderland. Please stop by to experience the full transformation!






9 comments:

  1. THIS IS STUNNING! Kudos to you all for the amazing work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Magical! I will definitely stop by to check it out. Great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, just wow! This is amazing - so many details and surprises everywhere for patrons to find.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful! I can't wait to see it in person.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful! Families will love this fun wonderland.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My husband took our girls when I was working at CU Thursday night. They had a blast and my 6-year-old loved playing with her paper plate skis when she got home!

    ReplyDelete