Friday, September 26, 2025

Congratulations on 10 Years of Service at FCPL!

Submitted by Cristie Edmondson 

Every year at Staff Day we recognize FCPL employees who have reached specific service milestones.

This year the following employees will be receiving their 10 Years of Service Awards. 

Stay tuned for additional blog posts about the 2025 award recipients for 15 years and 20 years of service!

10 YEARS OF SERVICE

Joanie Goforth
Outreach Specialist, Administrative Offices

"My husband Jonathan and I are busy parents of 5 kids and two fur babies! I started at FCPL in 2013 inspired by Cleo Joyce, Kim Ottesen, and Andrea DelValle and the rest of the YS team at SF, who made every visit magical for my family. After working at the Cumming branch and spending time in YS, I joined the newly formed Outreach Department in 2020—best decision ever! Though I left briefly after COVID, I was thrilled to return and learn from our incredible administrative team at HQ who do so much more than I had imagined."





Kelly Hollis
Youth Specialist, Hampton Park Library

"I have lived in Georgia my entire life and thoroughly enjoy my position in Youth Services where my goal is to make a positive difference. Outside of work, I enjoy spending time in the mountains, reading and making memories with my grandkids."



Leslee Peltier-Joseph
Cataloging Specialist, Administrative Offices

"During my spare time, I enjoy traveling with my husband, daughter, and our well-traveled and distinguished cat, Noodle, to one or more of the 50 United States. So far, I have visited 22; 26 more to go! When I am not exploring, you can find me at Lambert High School's track and field events, cheering on our daughter as she leaps over hurdles, binge-watching Korean dramas, or attending music concerts, such as those by Ed Sheeran, Sam Smith, Alicia Keys, and Billie Eilish, to name a few."



3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I have enjoyed working with each of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations everyone!! (Leslee, how is your daughter in high school already?!)

    ReplyDelete