Submitted by Anna Lyle
I am writing to share that I plan to retire in late January 2025. I’ve been working in libraries since 1993 (earlier if you count my high school work!) and with FCPL since November 1999. It has been my honor and privilege to serve as the library director since December 2015. Although I am looking forward to the next chapter of my life (in which I hope to have time to read!), I know I will miss being a part of the tremendous positive impact that FCPL has on this community.
My first position with FCPL was HR Generalist—the first HR staff member hired by FCPL. That’s consistent with my long-held belief that FCPL is first and foremost a service organization that is nothing without its staff. We are successful because of you, the amazingly talented people who carry out our mission every day.
We will keep you posted as plans are made for the recruitment of the next library director.
I still have a lot to do before I leave, including finishing the Denmark Library project. I look forward to continuing to work with you in the coming months.
Best regards,
Anna Lyle
No comments:
Post a Comment