FCPL's Whatcha Reading? staff book club will meet tomorrow. There is no
pressure to read a specific title. You are welcome to share
some of your recent reading or you may come and just listen if you
prefer.
Whatcha
Reading? Online Staff Book Club
Wednesday, July 22, 2020 12:30 p.m. - 1:30 p.m. (EDT)
Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/788901685
You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (646) 749-3122
Access Code: 788-901-685
New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts:
https://global.gotomeeting.com/install/788901685
Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/788901685
You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (646) 749-3122
Access Code: 788-901-685
New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts:
https://global.gotomeeting.com/install/788901685
Wish I could've made it! I'm reading Snow Flower and the Secret Fan - again! And enjoying it every bit as much as I did the first time I read it. I'm also reading lots of history and art appreciation material for school. Busy summer!
ReplyDeleteJessica Mackey