You may have seen a few of these little booklets floating around your branch breakrooms lately...
Introducing: FCPL's first ever Annual Report! (Shout out to our lovely cover model, Outreach Specialist Karina Segura. A patron sent me this photo after one of Karina's storytimes last year and it warms my heart every time I look at it!)
If you haven't yet had a chance to see it, the 2021 Annual Report is now available online as a digital flipbook. The permanent link lives in the footer menu of the FCPL website. Special thanks to Jinhee Yang for her many hours invested in making the flipbook technology work for us.
This project was started in December 2021 and there were many people and departments involved in creating, refining, and publishing it. When you flip through it you may recognize peers, patrons, photos, and quotes—many of which come directly from staff daily reports and program recaps. (Thank you and keep 'em coming!)
The purpose of this report is to encapsulate for our stakeholders the enormous impact our libraries have on our community. I hope when you read it you will feel a sense of pride in the role you play delivering such outstanding library services to the residents of Forsyth County.

What an honor! Never did I imagine something like this would happen! (I may or may not have taken a few copies to share with family and friends...)
ReplyDeleteI keep meaning to ask you to autograph my copy! I love how it's so obvious that you are smiling behind that mask. It so perfectly captures the joy of our work in spite of the continuous challenges of 2021.
DeleteVery Impressive!
ReplyDeleteThis looks terrific.
ReplyDeleteThank you Leslie for creating this report and to Jinhee for making it look great on our website! I didn't realize that a patron took this picture. I'm so glad she shared it! Karina represents FCPL beautifully!
ReplyDelete