Well
I bet I got your attention!
Recently I have been asked to sign off on a couple of PUBLIC SERVICE LOAN
FORGIVENESS applications (OMB No. 1845-0110, PSFAP – XBCR) for staff.
(thank
you, Meredith Causey, for providing this information to me for this blog).
I
want to share what little I know with all of you in case you were unaware this
program existed.
The
website is:
https://studentaid.gov/manage-loans/forgiveness-cancellation/public-service
There
is a help tool on the website:
https://studentaid.gov/pslf/
"Special Notice for the COVID-19 Emergency"
In order to take advantage of a limited-time PSLF waiver during the
COVID-19 national emergency, we recommend you submit this form for each
qualifying employer you’ve had since October 2007, even if you had an
ineligible loan type, repayment plan, or some other disqualifying factor. You must submit this form by
October 31, 2022.
Learn more
When
completing the application please answer YES to question #9 then skip to section
4 and send to Nikki Watkins in HR/HQ for signature or request an electronic signature
if you prefer.
Good
Luck!
Nikki
Watkins
No comments:
Post a Comment