Tuesday, March 26, 2024

Spring Means Fairy Stories

Submitted by Denise Leeson


Thanks to Holly Raus, the Cumming library has been hosting a spring fairy garden story stroll and garden for many years. This year it is nothing less than spectacular. We hope you will take the time to come and visit our secret garden maintained by our fabulous Master Gardeners and decorated with care by Holly R.












gardens credit: Holly Raus

photo credit: Kaity Bowers

5 comments:

  1. Our patrons are going to love this. Hopefully our furry wildlife friends will leave the fairies alone this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are always so adorable! Thanks for including the wideshot, I was trying to understand the herd of zebras!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She always does such an amazing job!! SO beautiful and magical!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have seen families already enjoying this story stroll - it's so intricate! I'm picturing little ones peeking under the pot to check for fairies...

    ReplyDelete