Submitted by Leslie Marinelli
Every year at Staff Day we recognize FCPL employees who have reached specific service milestones.
This year the following employees will be receiving their 20 or 25 Years of Service awards.
Stay tuned for our final blog post in this series about the 2024 award recipients for 30 (!!!) years of service at FCPL!
Daisy Papa
Cataloging Supervisor, Administrative Offices
"I was hired as a CSA in the Cumming Branch. I joined the Materials Department in 2006. Previous positions I have held in the Materials Department were Materials Processor and Materials Cataloger. I enjoy reading and this year I attempted to garden with some mixed results."
25 YEARS OF SERVICE
Anna Lyle
Director, Administrative Offices
"I joined FCPL in late 1999, when Sharon Forks Library was under construction (the first time!) and the Public Services staff was about to double in size. I was FCPL's first staff member dedicated to Human Resources. I was later asked to add oversight of the Finance function to my responsibilities. The critical role of Finance and HR during the Great Recession inspired me to enroll in the MLIS program at UWM-Milwaukee, graduating in 2012. I became FCPL's second Director in December 2015 and have been honored to serve as FCPL's leader for the last nine years."
Congratulations Daisy! It's an honor to be in the same article as you!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to you both! It has been such a pleasure to work with each of you.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to both Anna and Daisy!
ReplyDelete