Friday, October 4, 2024

Congratulations on 5 Years of Service at FCPL! (PART TWO)

Submitted by Leslie Marinelli

Every year at Staff Day we recognize FCPL employees who have reached specific service milestones.
If you haven't yet read part one of this series, you can catch up on it here

Below is the second half of the list of staff who are receiving their 5 Year Service Awards this year. 

Stay tuned over the next week for additional blog posts about our 2024 award recipients for 10 years, 20 years, 25 years, and 30 (!!!) years of service! 

5 YEARS OF SERVICE (CONTINUED)


Elizabeth Hernandez

Courier & Cleaning Assistant

"As the Courier driver for FCPL I love getting to see just how creative all the branches are with their decorations and programs, they never fail to amaze me. I enjoy trying new foods, reading romance books and spending time with my three dogs and 2 cats."


Stephani Lindsey

Youth Services Supervisor, Sharon Forks Library


Stephani moved to GA from Southern California in 2018 with her husband and four kids (now 12, 14, 17, and 18!). She found the job posting for a Youth Specialist at HP the summer of 2019, started there at the end of the summer and was immediately enamored with working in a library! She moved over to SF 4 months later and started her MLIS not long after. "It's been a fantastic 5 years!"




Ashley Mason

Information Specialist, Post Road Library


"I was born in California, but I've lived in Georgia for most of my life. I graduated from University of North Georgia with a degree in English Writing & Publication with a minor in History. Halloween is my favorite holiday, and I happened to be born the day before Halloween. I love reading historical fiction and nonfiction, comic books, and manga."



Brooke Richards
Information Services Supervisor, Post Road Library

Brooke has worked in libraries since 2016 when she became a youth librarian. Since then, she has worked as an Information Specialist, Circulation Supervisor, and Information Services Supervisor. She loves tacos.

Brooke and her husband Justin finishing the
Braves Country 5K on the field
 
Brittany and Brooke showing off their matching nails
and book buddy friends during SRF 2023.

Lacey Wood Information Specialist, Sharon Forks Library

"I am a Georgia native who has always had a passion for helping people. I enjoy being able to help our patrons in a different capacity from what I do in my other career as a social worker with developmentally disabled individuals. When I'm not working, I enjoy going to the pool, reading, spending time with family and friends, and exploring with my new puppy, Pugsley."




2 comments:

  1. Reading these makes me happy! We have such awesome people working at FCPL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Thank you for sharing the wonderful pictures of your families.

    ReplyDelete