Monday, March 23, 2020

Mailbox Books Customer Satisfaction Survey

From Sarah Reynolds:


This past January, Lorraine and I sent a survey to our Mailbox Books patrons to get their input on the service. We sent it to patrons who were active that month and received shipments. We did not include lobby stop patrons, though some of them had previously been MBBs. That resulted in approximately 45 patrons, from whom we received 17 responses.  Here are the results: 


We also asked for suggestions to improve the service or additional comments and we received some great feedback.

I would no longer be able to read without the help of Mailbox Books. I am so thankful to the Forsyth County Public Library for this service.”
“The only problem I have is those big zipper bags won't fit in my small mailbox. Use more of the smaller bags.” (We adjusted this person’s shipments so the big bags aren’t a problem anymore.)


“This can't be an easy job… picking books to suit people that you really know little about. I thank you so much for a job well done.”


“Thank you for this service. I'm a senior citizen who uses a wheelchair. I don't drive anymore. I couldn't do it without you!”

No comments:

Post a Comment