Monday, October 26, 2020

Praise from Library Board members

 

Submitted by Anna Lyle

Occasionally I share program recaps and blog posts with Library Board members to give them a sense of day-to-day library activities.  Below are some enthusiastic responses I’ve received recently.

In response to the Staff Day video of snippets of virtual programs:

·       LOVE it!  So creative!  What an amazing staff FCPL has!  Please pass along our gratitude and thanks for their creativity and enthusiasm during such a difficult time.  

·       The video is awesome!!  What a talented staff and what an important part they have played in the pandemic response in our community.  They provided a “normal” experience for our citizens at a time when nothing was normal.  

 

In response to our plans to continue the Special Needs Resource Fair virtually:

 

·       What a wonderful service to our community!  Thank you for finding a way to continue to hold this event for our community this year!

 

In response to seeing the Stellar Seniors blog post:

·       Wonderful! Thank you for sharing!

 

·       ​ That is so exciting to see!  I absolutely LOVE this partnership.

 

·       That is the true meaning of outreach and engagement!

·       I don't know who thought of this, but BIG kudos to them!  This is BRILLIANT and I love it!  Everyone wants to feel useful and this could help ease isolation for two of our primary groups of patrons.  Well done!

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment