Submitted by Nikki Watkins
I want to thank everyone who took the survey. Here are the results:
| 1. Please mark the response below that applies to you: |
| Response Total | Response Percent | Points | Avg | ||||||
| No responses were entered for this question. | |||||||||
| I have received two doses of the Pfizer/BioNTech or Moderna vaccine or one dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine. | 13 | 11% | n/a | n/a | |||||
| I am in the process of being vaccinated (have a vaccine appointment and/or have received one of two shots). | 47 | 41% | n/a | n/a | |||||
| I plan to be vaccinated when I am eligible and appointments are available. | 41 | 36% | n/a | n/a | |||||
| I do not plan to be vaccinated for COVID-19. | 2 | 2% | n/a | n/a | |||||
| I have not decided whether I will be vaccinated. | 12 | 10% | n/a | n/a | |||||
| Total Respondents (For this Question) | 115 | 100% | |||||||
| |||||||||
| Response Total | Response Percent | Points | Avg | ||
| No responses were entered for this question. | |||||
| CU | 17 | 15% | n/a | n/a | |
| HP | 14 | 13% | n/a | n/a | |
| HQ | 30 | 27% | n/a | n/a | |
| PR | 20 | 18% | n/a | n/a | |
| SF | 29 | 26% | n/a | n/a | |
| Total Respondents (For this Question) | 110 | 100% | |||
No comments:
Post a Comment