Wednesday, October 5, 2022

Canva for Teams

Submitted by Holly Barfield

We’re excited to announce that soon all Information Staff members will have access to Canva for Teams.

Canva for Teams is different from the free version of Canva. It will allow you to share your work with fellow staff, resize graphics, use FCPL branding, and much more. Be on the lookout for the invitation to Canva for Teams in your email box. When you receive this email, please make sure you use your work email to sign up for the new Canva for Teams account. For more information regarding this new software, check the Shared Drives, IT, Canva folder or click here.

1 comment:

  1. I took some time to play with Canva this morning and I am really impressed! I think I will officially stop complaining about losing Microsoft now. I cannot wait to see what my fellow FCPLers create with this!

    ReplyDelete