Tuesday, June 25, 2024

Teens Create Adventure at Sharon Forks

Submitted by Sarah Reynolds



Recently, three enthusiastic teenage patrons, Mahi Patel, Annaporrani Lakshman, and Harini Lakshman, eagerly devoted several hours to studying and reading at the Sharon Forks Library. They approached the desk throughout the day, requesting small items such as scissors, scrap paper, and a pen to aid in their creative endeavors. As their visit came to an end, they excitedly shared a stunning masterpiece they had crafted using FCPL bookmarks. The staff members were thrilled by the patrons' creation and proudly displayed it in the break room for all to admire. It's gratifying to share these delightful and imaginative interactions with our dedicated patrons, showcasing their genuine love for the library.

2 comments:

  1. How precious! I saw that when I was there the other day but didn't know what it was. Now I appreciate it even more!

    ReplyDelete