As you know, we welcome patrons back inside the libraries
tomorrow (Monday). We’ve planned and
planned, rearranged furniture and computers, installed protective shields at
the service desks, and added directional signage where needed. But please keep in mind that the most important
precautions against COVID19 are handwashing and use of hand sanitizer, social
distancing, refraining from touching your face, and wearing masks. As I’ve said in previous Q & As, you
should let patrons know if they come too close and make you uncomfortable. I know such conversations are awkward, but some
patrons may need direction about what is expected from them. Thank you in advance for your dedication,
patience, and stellar customer service as we enter this new phase of reopening.
The next two Q & A sessions with Steve, Nikki, Sarah,
and me are listed below. I apologize
that the first one is during curbside pickup hours. Steve, Nikki, and I all had conflicting
meetings that morning and I thought it was important to have the Q & A on
Tuesday to address any questions that come up on Monday.
Tue,
Jun 16, 2020 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM (EDT)
You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (408) 650-3123
Access Code: 572-424-861
Tue,
Jun 23, 2020 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM (EDT)
You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (872) 240-3412
Access Code: 210-991-597
No comments:
Post a Comment