Tuesday, June 22, 2021

No Dusty Purple or Boysenberry Pink…..Say It Ain’t So!

Submitted by Nikki Watkins

 

I have some bad news to report regarding the FCPL shirts.  The supplier is experiencing inventory issues and the most popular colors are either out of stock or discontinued altogether.

So the shirt order is not happening at the moment but rest assured I will research and find us some shirts!  I might not find dusty purple or boysenberry pink but hopefully I’ll find something even better.

I will re-group and start the size/color selection process over in the new future.  I do want to thank my order coordinators for all their help and hopefully I can keep them on stand-by for the next go round.

To be continued……

1 comment:

  1. Thank you to Nikki and the other order coordinators for pulling this together so quickly. We'll have a do-over in the new fiscal year!

    ReplyDelete