Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Improve Staff Productivity & Make a Bigger Impact Webinar

I was asked by Bibliotheca to be a panelist on this webinar.  During the webinar, I discussed the AMHs and how they enable us to handle our high number of returning items.  This was a great opportunity to encourage other libraries investigating AMHs to think about how an AMH would fit in their space, how their check-in workflow would need to change to accommodate an AMH and how their patrons would respond to an AMH.  I am not sure of the final number of attendees but I did hear that around 500 people registered for this webinar.  I know that there were librarians from Singapore, Ireland and Canada.  I am so proud to have had this opportunity to represent our library. 

5 comments:

  1. Terrific! It is so convenient to have our own AMH and productivity specialist on staff! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's fantastic, Holly! Not surprising at all, you have a wealth of knowledge and experience. Kudos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree that it is wonderful to have an expert on staff. Very exciting that Holly was able to get our name out there around the library world. Thank you, Holly!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome!!

    Diana W.

    ReplyDelete