Earlier today I shared information about how many patrons
have been using our new chat service.
Here are some of their comments:
AWESOME! Very kind, and gives great personal book
recommendations. Couldn't be happier for an awesome service during this crisis.
Very Helpful !! Glad that I have done this chat! Amazing!!
Very friendly and quick response.
First time using this feature. really awesome service!
Kayla is wonderful. Very helpful
Alicia was just wonderful and bent over backwards to help
me, could not have asked for a more pleasant experience. A real great person
and she should be recognized for devotion to the library. Jim Willett
Mary was very helpful! I appreciate this chat feature so
much!
It was great chatting with Melissa, She understood me and
responded correctly.
Thank you Christina! So helpful!!
It's great to be able to use your chat option. Cleo is
great!
So glad you are back! I love my library!
Really helpful and kind
I really appreciate all the library staff for adapting to
this novel situation. You guys are my heroes, too!
Very helpful and polite librarian
Jen was an amazing help
This saves my time!
very nice to "talk" with someone
This is helping me a lot! I think it is the best thing ever!
Vikki at the Post Road Library was so very helpful with my
personal account, and then she gave me the information to share with my
students and the entire school, so that the students and their families can
access the library online! Thank you so much for having employed such a
helpful, caring and considerate person!
Leslie was super helpful!!
micheal was great
It was great to have a chat option with the library
closed...
I didn't expect this to work so well! Thank you for
providing this service.
I love all of the name drops! These are fantastic comments :)
ReplyDelete