Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Email Trina with your training info

Please make sure you send your March training info to Trina by 5:00 on Thursday.  Thank you to everyone who has already done this.  As a reminder, here's her email from yesterday:


Hello all,

I hope you’re doing well. I have heard from many of you on a regular basis but some of you have not emailed me about any training you have completed. Today is the last day of March and I need to put together the training statistics this week. Please make sure you send me any training you have done this month by Thursday at 5:00.

The information I need to log your training is:

·         Webinar or course title

·         Who provided the training? (Examples include Infopeople, Webjunction, GPLS, Ryan Dowd, Library 2.0, PLA, ALA)

·         How long the training took

·         The date you completed the training
 
If you take a course or watch a webinar that you think would be helpful to other staff members, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment