Friday, April 10, 2020

Materials Mug of the Day-The Coffee Strikes Back

Today's Materials Mug of the Day comes from Kim Tomblin. 

From Kim:


I have had this mug for at least 20 years now.  It has faded a lot over the years so I’m not sure if you can read it, but it says “espresso thy self.”  As a lover of free expression, creativity and coffee drinking, it is the perfect mug for me.  I also kind of like that it looks a little mystical! 

I’ve been hard at work creating and submitting orders so that there will be lots of fresh new materials and books for everyone to checkout once we return.  I am also ordering new eBooks and new eAudiobooks that are available now for checkout or to place holds, in both OverDrive and RBdigital.  Check them out!



1 comment:

  1. We collect a mug when we travel- I love opening the cupboard to wonderful memories.
    Thank you all for sharing these

    ReplyDelete