Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Introducing our new COVID-19 Coordinator


Do I need to wear a mask when I return to my regular worksite?  How do I practice “social distancing” and still do my job?  What should I do if I find out my neighbor has contracted the virus?


Do you find that you are asking yourself these type of questions and do not know who to ask to find out the answers? We’ve got you covered!


We are pleased to announce that Sarah Reynolds will be FCPL’s new COVID-19 Coordinator.  This is a new temporary role created to handle the daily questions that COVID-19 brings and to have a dedicated person that staff can go to with any job related questions they may have.


Sarah will work closely with Anna/Steve/Nikki and the branch managers to help facilitate the operational and staff questions/needs regarding COVID-19.  This includes tasks such as making sure each location has the necessary supplies (masks, gloves, disinfectant wipes) in order to enable the location to conduct business effectively to keep staff and patrons safe in our new normal environment.


Sarah is still the Outreach Manager, but that role will take a back seat while she is waiting to resume serving her outreach patrons. When things get more normal and start settling down (and making some sense to us all) Sarah will resume her regular duties as Outreach Manager.  Hopefully this will be just in time for the arrival of the new BOOKMOBILE!


In the meantime if you have any COVID-19 related questions you can reach Sarah at reynoldss@forsythpl.org.  Please remember that all confidential COVID-19 health related questions should continue to be addressed to HR.


HR Team:

Aimee Brown     browna@forsythpl.org

Elise Herbst       herbste@forsythpl.org

Nikki Watkins   watkinsn@forsythpl.org

   

We would like to thank Sarah for her willingness to take on these additional duties.  THANK YOU SARAH!


No comments:

Post a Comment