Friday, April 17, 2020

Materials Mug of the Day

Today's Materials Mug of the Day comes to us from Tanya Rodabaugh.

From Tanya:


My husband used to travel a lot and spent some time in Manila, Philippines. On the cup you can see outlines of famous buildings in Manila, but I would write some words to accompany this picture: Gustong-gusto ko ang kape! The words are in Tagalog “I love coffee” as my cup is from Manila. 



Since we have been closed I was working on ILL renewals and ILL policy and been catching up on training for customer service, programming, digital resources and more.



3 comments:

  1. That's a great mug, Tanya! Extra large. ;) It's a beautifully composed photo, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a beautiful mug! I love the Starbucks location mugs. I have one from Los Angeles I bought before we moved. I haven't purchased a GA one yet. I also really want their ASL mug but they are only available at signing stores mostly.

    ReplyDelete