Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Materials Mug of the Day

Today's Materials Mug of the Day comes to us from Leslee Peltier-Jospeh. 


From Leslee PJ:

I decided to share the most meaningful mugs in my home collection.  The first one has a picture of Trunk Bay Beach from my hometown of  St. John in the United States Virgin Islands.  I learned to swim with the National Park Kids Summer Swim Program on this very beach.

The second mug (purchased at Disney World with my daughter's input) is pretty much my husband's (a Ph.D. microbiologist) expression when he talks about his love of science.  Can you feel his passion, LOL? 

The last mug is my mother's when she comes to visit us from St. John. All three mugs bring a smile to my face, but my mother's mug reminds me of her unconditional love for her family and her giving spirit.  

While at home I have been working on OCLC deletions.



2 comments: